Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Bunnies



I have learned that in the Land of Preschool, holidays mean treat bags. I'm not particularly proud of my participation in this tradition. The kids exchange lots of treats, lots of sweets and lots of stuff to throw away. I don't want to be too negative though or take it all too seriously. My daughter quite enjoys helping put together the bags for her classmates, carefully selecting colors or treats based on her peers' preferences.

For the Easter edition of the goodie bag, we copied. They celebrated an early Easter party last week and made cute bags very similar to the ones pictured above. When we were discussing what she should bring this week, we both thought it would be fun to make more of the bags. The best part was watching her draw the bunny faces.

Happy Easter!

No comments: